I am going to continue to post monthly quilting goals, at least for now. I find it very helpful to keep me focused on these goals rather than bouncing around between too many projects. That doesn't mean I won't ever get the impulse to try out a new pattern, but this public proclamation of my goals definitely helps me stay on track!
March 2014 goals:
1. Red, White & Blue Sampler--finish making blocks and join together. This is also my March goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes.
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 6-8 LeMoyne Stars in next month's color.
3. Scrap Hexies--make RSC hexie star & snowflakes.
4. Tell It to the Stars (Judy L. mystery)--make March blocks.
5. Spend at least 15 minutes each day quilting--cutting, sewing, designing, etc. Computer time looking at quilt blogs doesn't count (that adds up to way more than 15 minutes some days!)
February 2014 goals:
February was a successful month for my quilting goals. I ended up 4 for 4, including one completely finished quilt.
1. Bowtie Baby Quilt--finish quilt (finish making blocks, assemble quilt top, and get it quilted/bound) DONE 2/22
2. Scrap Hexies--make RSC hexie star & snowflake in pink DONE 2/21
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 6-8 LeMoyne Stars in pink DONE 2/23
4. Tell It to the Stars (Judy L. mystery)--make February blocks DONE 2/25
That covers my quilting plans and goals for March and my results from February. I hope to reach the goals that I have set for the next month. Watch for the next update at the beginning of April.
Julie in GA