Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scrappy Hexies 12/7/13

I have finally finished up my hexie star in brown, the color for November at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Just one more little brown snowflake, then I will be all caught up on the hexies. It's a good thing Angela didn't assign a color for December. I will be able to finish off these hexies, and I hope to get my Dancing Stars blocks joined together by the end of the month.




I am linking up to Angela's blog for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and to Hexie Friday at A Quilting Reader's Garden 
Julie in GA

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Julie! What are you planning to do with the snowflakes and stars? Applique them down onto a background or sew them together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to add more black on white hexies between the stars and snowflakes as the background. Haven't completely planned the layout yet.

      Delete
  2. Your brown hexie is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexies are delicious. Can't wait to see them on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea and your hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't realize how lovely colors like brown can be until you see them in something like your hexies. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hexies look great! Brown is such a rich color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...