Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 10/6/13

There wasn't much time for quilting this week, yet I managed to finish up two projects. I used 1.5 yards for a gift (which I thought was delivered on Friday, but I haven't heard from the recipients yet) and 1/2 yard for the binding on my Uneven 9-Patch quilt.




Used this week:         2  yards
Used year to date:   70.5 yards


Added this week:           0  yards
Added year to date:   46.5 yards

Net year to date:   
 24 yards used


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. The Uneven 9 Patch looks great. I like that you used the gold for the binding. It makes a nice frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your uneven nine patch quilt! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...