Sunday, October 20, 2013

Scrap Hexie Sunday 10/20/13

I don't know if I will have much time for hand stitching hexies today because we are having a little family gathering this evening. Getting ready for that may mean no time for hexies, but I have completed quite a few this past week. I thought I was done basting, but realized that I had some black and white music prints set aside in a bin. Someday they will become part of a quilt for my musician husband, but for now they are joining the hexie collection.




I am linking up with Slow Stitching Sunday over at Kathy's Quilts. Here's to taking it slow on Sunday! I am also linking up to Scrap Basket Sunday at Kim's Big Quilting Adventure.

Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. Your hexies are looking great. Enjoy your family get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those musical hexagons..The hubster and I are musicians, too. I really like the B&Wd with the grey hexies a lot..makes the greys sing--and that is hard to do...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make hexies so fun with all that great fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexies look wonderful in black and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the music fabrics in your blocks. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...