Friday, October 4, 2013

Hexie Friday 10/4/13

This has been such a busy week that I haven't had much time for either quilting or blogging. However, one time that I do manage to do a little bit of stitching most days is on my ride to work in the morning (and sometimes coming home in the evening too.)  I have continued working on my color palette challenge hexagons, and I will now link up to Hexie Friday, which is being hosted by Billie Bee's Blog for the next couple of weeks.



Check out the other posts at Hexie Friday to see more great hexie projects.


Happy quilting!


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors Julie! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a lot of progress during your commute time. The colors make it a good project for October.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...