Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 9/1/13

Wow, September already?!! The year is going by so very quickly. I should do some serious thinking about any Christmas gifts I might want to make.

I have continued to chip away at my goal of using at least 100 yards of my stash this year, and also to use up more than I add. By my count we are 2/3 of the way through this year, and 2/3 of 100 yards used would be 66.67. I am not too far off that. No big finishes to report this week, but I used almost a yard and didn't buy anything new. I count that as a successful week! 

I used .5 yards making 23 Bowtie blocks for my Scrappy Sampler and .375 yards for the red scrappy hexagons.









Used this week:         .875 yards
Used year to date:   63.75 yards    


Added this week:          yards
Added year to date:   43.5 yards

Net year to date:   20.25
 yards used 

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. The only way to eat an elephant is to cut small bites and chew. You are slowly making that "elephant" smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hexies--I love hexies! I'll be watching yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to stay on target! I love your Bowtie blocks and your hexies. You have such fun projects in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my goal, too, Julie - 100 yards, however I didn't have much progress either - less than you I'm sure. Love both your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...