Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting It Done--July/August

I came very close to meeting my goals for Judy's Get It Done Challenge last month. I managed to complete four of my five goals, and made a good start on the other. 

I know that August is going to be a very busy month at work, so I need to scale back my goals a bit. I hope to keep up with both of my BOM projects, and get some blocks made for one other quilt.

JULY GOALS

1.  Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  14 blocks done


2.  Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.  Done


3.  Turning Leaves quilt--finish binding. Done


4.  Quilt and bind one more top. Almost done quilting, then need to bind.

5.  Make pillowcases and placemats for guild charity drive.  Made 7 pillowcases


AUGUST GOALS
1.  Dancing Stars--make at least 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

2.  Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks. 

3.  Finish making blocks for red, white & blue scrap quilt.



See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in the month ahead at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. You had a great July. Hopefully work won't keep you from getting your August goals done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...