Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 7/7/13

I have been bouncing around from one project to another all week. It has been lots of fun, but hasn't resulted in any finishes.

I do have one correction to make from last week's numbers. I had listed the kit from the Dresden Stars workshop with Edyta Sitar as an addition of 3.5 yards. Later I realized that I miscalculated the amount of fabric in the kit by 1.25 yards too much. In an attempt to use more of my stash, I have been auditioning other fabrics to use along with that kit for the setting triangles, sashing and borders. I think I have settled on these choices.





Used this week:    0 yards
Used year to date:  50 yards    


Added this week:   -1.25 yards
Added year to date:  40.5 yards

Net year to date:  9.5 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Love your choices for the setting, sashing and borders. It's going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric choices - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...