Monday, February 11, 2013

Design Wall Monday 2/11/13


My design wall has a few more blocks added to the Scrappy Sampler BOM grouping. They are the top 3 blocks in the photo, 2 Goose Tracks and a Churn Dash.



This BOM group met on Saturday at Intown Quilters in Decatur. I had hoped to get all of this month's blocks made yesterday, but only finished half.  I still have the same number of Goose Tracks and Churn Dash blocks to put together, but I did manage to get all the pieces for them cut out.  As I cut out each block, I have also been cutting extra squares of every fabric to make more of the bowtie blocks for the border.


As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there. 



Julie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...