Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash Report 1/27/2013

Not much change to my stash this week.  I have spent some time sewing every day, but haven't finished any projects lately.  I did finish up two more string stars for my red,white & blue quilt.




Here we are, almost a month into 2013, and I have used more than I have bought.  I hope to keep up that pattern for the rest of the year.


Used this week:   .5 yards  
Used year to date:  5.5 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  3.0 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

3 comments:

  1. You star blocks are wonderful! Congrats on using more than you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very lovely string stars. I love string quilting, especially as leaders and enders. I may have to put this one on string quilt list of quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks! Love the red and blues you've used. Congrats on starting 2013 with more out than in. Like you I'm hoping to keep it that way in 2013. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...