Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stash Report #1--1/6/13

I had hoped to have some yardage usage to report this week, but not yet.  I have been putting together blocks for the Easy Street mystery, but I think I would like to add a border to my smaller version.  That may mean some time playing with EQ7 to come up with a way to use my leftover units.





Used this week:   0 yards   
Used year to date:  0 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 0 yards

Year to date:  0 yards used or added   


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

  1. Like your color combinations for Easy Street.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easy Street colors are nice -- Ilike it with no white/light!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers so far and I too love your colorway of Easy Street.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others...your color combination makes your Easy Street pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool colors....I never think to use a dark background. What a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your Easy Street colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of your easy street quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...