Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scrappy Pink Saturday




It's almost the end of January, and I have made a good start on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I have finished 10 Dancing Stars blocks so far, right on target for my goal per month.  They are dancing around on my design wall and getting ready for some companions in another color next month.  This pattern is available to download at Amy's Creative Side.




Every Saturday is ScrapHappy Saturday where quilters show their progress on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013.  That's where you will find me next.  Go check out what everyone has made in pink.

Julie



11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting off to a great start. The dancing stars look so happy all together. Do you think they will stay together in stripes on the finished quilt or scatter around randomly around the other colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My plan right now is a random arrangement of the colors, but who knows what will happen when I get them all together.

      Delete
  2. Your stars sparkle on that black background. You have the start of a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink with the black. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to enjoy watching you use this pattern each month in this year's rainbow challenge. I love this happy block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink blocks with the black backing. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of little pink stars, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blocks! and such a great start to your Rainbow Scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those dancing stars! I've downloaded the pattern but haven't tried one yet. I had thought of using black as my background too. It will be fun seeing yours come together :*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...