Here is the list that I posted for January 2013 with notes on how I did with these goals. I completed two of my goals and made good progress on the other two.
1. Assemble Easy Street quilt top--I got the center of the quilt together in early January but need to figure out what to do for the border.
2. Finish binding Hidden Nine-patch quilt--binding is machine stitched to quilt; need to trim edges, then finish by hand. I have been working on this but am not finished yet.
3. Make at least two more blocks for red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler. DONE--two star blocks finished, 4 pineapple blocks started.
4. Make blocks for new Scrappy Sampler BOM. DONE!
Other projects I worked on in January:
1. Dancing Stars Quilt-Along--made 10 blocks
2. Shirt for husband (Christmas gift)--added pocket that had been forgotten.
3. Vest project--patterned and constructed a vest for a theater production.
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler--finish 4 pineapple blocks.
4. Hidden Nine-patch quilt--finish binding and add hanging sleeve.
5. Storm at Sea--hanging sleeve.
6. Alter shirt I bought at Christmas.
Go to Patchwork Times to see how everyone else did on their January goals.