Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stash Report Sunday 11/18/12


For most of this week I was feeling good about making a dent in my stash.  I have continued making more Scrappy Trips Around the World blocks.   They go quickly, and I am using up lots of red, white & blue strips on them.  I currently have 20 blocks done and will show a photo of the whole group tomorrow.  That project has used another 2 yards.

Yesterday we had some errands/shopping to take care of, mostly preparations for Thanksgiving.  The shopping center we went to has a JoAnn fabrics, and it was my husband who wanted to go in!  He collects all sorts of Santas and wanted to see what they had gotten in this year.  Of course, I ended up buying fabric.  We found two Florida State team fabrics, and I bought both.  Someday one of them will probably become a pair of pajama pants for him.



Used this week: 2
Used year to date: 57.25 yards
Added this week:   5 yards
Added year to date:  94 yards

Net year to date: 36.75 yards added


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.



Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...