Monday, July 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday 7/16/12

Quilting time has been in short supply lately because we were out of town for a week.  I did take along my hexagon project to have some hand stitching to do during down times, but didn't have much opportunity to work on it.  It has been going very slowly, and I am uncertain I will finish in time.  Hmmm, I wonder where I put the entry form with the deadline date?


This is going to be a small wallhanging for a quilt shop challenge.  There are three fabrics required--the red, the check, and the light green with white.  A maximum of three other fabrics can be added.  My choices are the red/green/black print, the light green batik background, and maybe one of the other greens that are up there auditioning.

The other project still up on the design wall is my Pineapple Star.  I have a design planned out, and I got some shades of brown for the additional blocks.  You can see a print-out of my design in the upper corner of this photo.



Check out all the amazing design walls at Patchwork Times  There's plenty of inspiration waiting there for you!

Julie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...