Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stash Report Sunday 6/10/12

Oh, it feels so good to be finishing up some projects!  The accomplishments this week were preparing the backs for two quilts that are ready for quilting.  The first was the pieced back for my Storm at Sea quilt, but I already reported the yardage for that last week.  The other back is for a nine-patch quilt that I made for a guild challenge many years ago and just never bothered to have it quilted.  The back for that one used 3 yards.  I will be delivering both of these to my long-arm quilter in the next week or so.

Used this week:  3 yards
Used year to date:  39-1/2 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 43-1/4 yards
Net year to date: 3-3/4 yards added

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the almost finishes. I always feel like I'm done once the quilts have been sent off for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I LOVE your SAS quilt. It is fantastic. I tried one block of SAS and thought it was too hard, but after seeing your quilt, I may reconsider. I love the 2 colors and I could use my scraps for the blue, right? Congrats on finishing it up and "almost" on your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great finish!! Your Storm at Sea is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...