Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stash Report Sunday 5/20/12

After making the tablerunner for my mother a week ago, my husband commented that it would be nice to have one for our dining room table.  I pulled out the set of placemats that I started making with these great paisley fabrics that I bought in Arizona in 2009.  I was able to finish up 6 placemats and a tablerunner in time for our anniversary yesterday. 


The fabrics are "Harmony" by Jan Patek for Moda.  I will show the finished placemats and tablerunner on my design wall tomorrow.

Used this week: 3-3/8 yards
Used year to date:  15 yards
Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 43-1/4 yards
Net year to date: 28-1/4 yards added

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...